1. Put Honey in a small saucepan and cook over a low heat for 3 minutes or until slightly thinned. Add Rosemary and Lemon zest, and stir.
2. Remove from the heat, pour through fine sieve into a small bowl and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
3. Place Salmon fillets into a shallow dish, season with Salt & Pepper and pour earlier prepared sauce, covering the Fish entirely.
4. Cover dish with cling film and refrigerate for one hour.
5. Preheat oven at 200°C / Gas mark 6. Place the marinated Fish into an ovenproof dish and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Serve with seasonal Salad & Lemon juice.