1. Place Loins into a frying pan or large sauce pan. Add Milk to fully cover the Loins (optionally add Butter), bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 8-10 minutes.
2. Pre-heat the Grill to a medium/low heat.
3. Place Asparagus on base of grill pan or grill tray and grill for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through.
4. Fill a small pan with water and bring to the boil, crack the Eggs one at a time into a small bowl. Reduce the heat and gently add the Eggs to the simmering water. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
5. Place with grilled Asparagus on a plate, followed by the Fish and finally the Egg on top. Season with Salt & Pepper to your taste. Serve immediately.