1. Mix the Rock Salt, Sugar, Dill, Juniper Berries, Lemon zest and Vodka into a large bowl to combine.
2. Sprinkle an even layer of the Salt mixture and place the Salmon on top, skin-side down. Then place the remaining Salt mixture over the top.
3. Cover the dish with clingfilm and refrigerate for 12 hours. Turn-over and refrigerate for a further 12 hours.
4. To make the Dijon Crème Fraîche dressing, place all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Slice the Salmon very thinly and arrange on a serving platter with toasted Rye bread and the Dijon Crème Fraîche dressing.